Plateau State Government Recruitment Past question and answers. Before embarking on any examination, a lot more of effort is required for candidate to get the necessary point. We bring you information on Plateau State Government Recruitment Past question and answers Past question and answers, how is it patterned, what is it all about and the easiest way to get it.
Why Past Question and Answers?
In this paragraph, I’m going to discuss a few reasons why practice is important to mastering skills. Firstly, the only way to truly learn a skill is by actually doing what you’ll have to do in the real world. Secondly, I think practice can be a fun way of putting in the necessary hours. There are, however, some people who will disagree. Thirdly, and most importantly, it is said that people tend to remember only 10-20% of what they read or hear. Moreover, that number rises to as much as 90% when you put theory to practice. In conclusion, following up explanation with practice is key to mastering a skill.
How is Past Question Patterned?
Normally, the Plateau State Government Recruitment Past question is a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide correct answers. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past question and change the narrative by scoring higher than you expected in the entrance examination.
Why You Need a Copy of Past Question and Answers
Any candidate who want to pass the aptitude test, would make good use of this great opportunity by maximizing the use of Plateau State Government Recruitment Past question and answers. Because it is of immense important to you. There are several other reasons why you will need to purchase the past question and answer. But for clarity, we explain a few, you need the past question for the following reasons;
- It will expose you to question that have been asked before as most of those question and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So, if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are left behind.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easier.
Sample of Question
And so far, we have picked some random question from past question for your assimilation.
(1) Lactose is made up of?
(a) Glucose and Fructose
(b) Glucose and Galactose
(c) Glucose and Glucose
(d) Fructose and Fructose
(2) in a certain language, if SUNSHINE is coded as TVOTIJOF then how will MOON be coded
(b) NPPO b is the correct answer
(3) Which of the following approaches to community psychology aim to connect intra-community processess with the broader socio-political context
(a) Behaviorist Approach
(b) accomodationist Approach
(c) Critical Approach
(d) None of the above
(4) in the following series fine the missing number 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, ?, 377
(c) 233 c is the correct answer
(5) If dog is called lion, lion is called bison, bison is called snake, snake is called mongoose, mongoose is called crocodile, then which one is reared as pet?
(b) Bison a is the correct answers
(6) Which of the following is a hereditary disease?
(b) Colour blindness
(d) Small Pox
(7) The breathing rate in human beings is
(a) 36 per minute
(b) 12 to 20 per minute
(c) 72 per minute
(d) 20 to 30 per minute
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
Price – N
2,500 N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: FCMB
Account Number: 1001994245
Account Name: Fran-Botex Global Ventures
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 07043016485, or Call Us on 07043016485.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.