Kebbi State School of Nursing Past question and answers. Before embarking on any examination, a lot more of effort is required for candidate to get the necessary point. We bring you information on Kebbi State School of Nursing Past question and answers (pdf) format, how is it patterned to suit your demand, what is it all about and the easiest way to get it.
Kebbi State School of Nursing Past Question
Kebbi State School of Nursing have device a means of screening prospective candidate for admission into Kebbi State School of Nursing which is called the entrance examination, for a student to be considered for admission into what so ever program he or she most have seat and passed the entrance examination with high grade.
Before considering to seat for school of Nursing entrance examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. Smart student whom are potential nurse normally, thing out of the box in other to perform excellently during the entrance examination, do a lot more of studying using the past question paper of school of Nursing with remarkable testimonies that the past question has really been of help to various candidate who scale through the regrows screening exercise.
Kebbi State School of Nursing Past Question and Answer (Pdf)
Kebbi State School of Nursing Past question and answer (pdf) format is the compilation of all the question given to past candidate to answer to qualify them for admission into the Kebbi State School of Nursing for the academic year and the past question is in (pdf) format. We have made it very simple, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to computer, smart phones.
All those who bought our Kebbi State School of Nursing Past question and answers (pdf) format have been given testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question, it will help your score higher than your competitors and place you on an advantage side over your competitor. The proper use of our original Kebbi State School of Nursing Past question and answers (pdf) formally, you will definitely pass the examination and come to you through your email address or WhatsApp once you make your payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in soft copy, you can either choose to download and read with your smart phone or computer at your own convenience.
How is Kebbi State School of Nursing Past Question Patterned?
Normally, the Kebbi State School of Nursing Past question (pdf) format is a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide correct answers in order to your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study Kebbi State School of Nursing Past question and answers change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the entrance examination.
(a) basic Nursing Midwifery
Holders of WASC or its equivalent with at least 5 credits passes including English, mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology at not more than 2 sittings. WASC, G.C.E or NECO results should not exceed 10years from the date of sitting for the examination.
Other entry requirements for admission include certain categories of persons authorized by the Nursing and Nursing & midwifery council of Nigeria to spend a specified length of time in an approved training school in Nigeria before registration (foreign graduate nurses).
Duration of the Course
(a) For basic Nursing and Midwifery program, the successful candidates undergo three years of training. The same with Basic Nursing.
(b) Other categories are as recommended by the Nursing and Nursing and Nursing council of Nigeria.
Why You Need a Copy of Kebbi State School of Nursing Past Question and Answers
Any candidate who would not want to write Kebbi State School of Nursing examination every year, would make good use of this great opportunity by maximizing the use of Kebbi State School of Nursing Past question and answers. Because it is of immense important to you. There are several other reasons why you will need to purchase the past question and answer. But for clarity, we explain a few, you need the past question for the following reasons;
- It will expose you to question that have been asked before as most of those question and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So, if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are left behind.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easier.
- Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
- In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
- In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
- The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
- Flame cells are the
- excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
6. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
- cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
- The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
- excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
- Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
- to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
- The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
- Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
- axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
Price – N
2,500 N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: FCMB
Account Number: 1001994245
Account Name: Fran-Botex Global Ventures
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 07043016485, or Call Us on 07043016485.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.