EKSUTH School of Nursing and Midwifery past question and answers. the format, how is it patterned, what is it all about and the easiest way to get it. The questions are designed to help student ease their examination fever and pass with flying colours.
Why Past Question and Answers?
In this paragraph, I’m going to discuss a few reasons why practice is important to mastering skills. Firstly, the only way to truly learn a skill is by actually doing what you’ll have to do in the real world. Secondly, I think practice can be a fun way of putting in the necessary hours. There are, however, some people who will disagree. Thirdly, and most importantly, it is said that people tend to remember only 10-20% of what they read or hear. Moreover, that number rises to as much as 90% when you put theory to practice. In conclusion, following up explanation with practice is key to mastering a skill
How is EKSUTH School of Nursing and Midwifery Past Question Patterned?
Normally, the EKSUTH School of Nursing and Midwifery past question (pdf) format is a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide correct answers in order to your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study EKSUTH School of Nursing and Midwifery past question and answers change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the entrance examination.
(a) basic Nursing and midwifery
Holders of WASC or its equivalent with at least 5 credits passes including English, mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology at not more than 2 sittings. WASC, G.C.E or NECO results should not exceed 10years from the date of sitting for the examination.
Other entry requirements for admission include certain categories of persons authorized by the nursing and Nursing & midwifery council of Nigeria to spend a specified length of time in an approved training school in Nigeria before registration (foreign graduate nurses).
Duration of the Course
(a) For basic nursing and midwifery program, the successful candidates undergo three years of training. The same with Basic Nursing.
(b) Other categories are as recommended by the Nursing and Nursing and Nursing council of Nigeria.
Why You Need a Copy of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital School of Midwifery Past Question and Answers
Any candidate who would not want to write Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital School of Midwifery examination every year, would make good use of this great opportunity by maximizing the use of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital School of Midwifery past question and answers. Because it is of immense important to you. There are several other reasons why you will need to purchase the past question and answer. But for clarity, we explain a few, you need the past question for the following reasons;
- It will expose you to question that have been asked before as most of those question and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So, if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are left behind.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easier.
- Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
- In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
- In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
- The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
- Flame cells are the
- excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
6. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
- cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
- The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
- excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
- Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
- to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
- The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
- Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
- axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
Price – N
2,500 N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: FCMB
Account Number: 1001994245
Account Name: Fran-Botex Global Ventures
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 07043016485, or Call Us on 07043016485.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.