Chevron Nigeria Job Recruitment Exams Aptitude Test Past Question and Answers. the format, how is it patterned, what is it all about and the easiest way to get it. The questions are designed to help student ease their examination fever and pass with flying colours.
Why Past Question and Answers?
In this paragraph, I’m going to discuss a few reasons why practice is important to mastering skills. Firstly, the only way to truly learn a skill is by actually doing what you’ll have to do in the real world. Secondly, I think practice can be a fun way of putting in the necessary hours. There are, however, some people who will disagree. Thirdly, and most importantly, it is said that people tend to remember only 10-20% of what they read or hear. Moreover, that number rises to as much as 90% when you put theory to practice. In conclusion, following up explanation with practice is key to mastering a skill. Research have shown that the entrance examination has been more of repeated questions from the previous exams conducted, therefore the past questions has a great advantage on candidate preparing for this entrance examination
Nature of the Past Question paper
The Past question and answer is the compilation of all the question given to past candidate to answer. We have made it very simple, and affordable such that every candidate can get it or download it as long as they have access to computer, smart phones. All those who bought our Past question and answers have been given testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question, it will help you score higher than your colleague and place you on an advantage side. you will definitely pass the examination and will be send to you through your email address or WhatsApp once you make your payments to purchase it. The format is going to be in soft copy, you can either choose to download and read with your smart phone or computer at your own convenience.
Why You Need a Copy of Past Question and Answers
Any candidate who would not want to write NNPC Job Recruitment Exams Aptitude Test every year, would make good use of this great opportunity by maximizing the use of NNPC Job Recruitment Exams Aptitude Test past question and answers. Because it is of immense important to you. There are several other reasons why you will need to purchase the past question and answer. But for clarity, we explain a few, you need the past question for the following reasons:
- First, it enlightens the candidate on the scope of the examination.
- It opens your eyes toward the dimension questions are likely to come out. Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination
- It makes the candidate to be confident of his or her self. Therefore you won’t depend on others or malpractice, rather you will be confident in your ability.
- Furthermore you won’t develop exams fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- It equips you beforehand, and also guides you on how to answer technical examination questions
Sample of Question
And so far, we have picked some random question from past question for your assimilation.
(1) if KEY=MDAR, then what LOCK is coded as?
(b) NNEJ b is the correct answer
(2) in a certain language, if SUNSHINE is coded as TVOTIJOF then how will MOON be coded
(b) NPPO b is the correct answer
(3) Simran bought pet food worth Rs. 56000. She then sold 1/3rd of it incurring a loss of 40%. What profit she must earn on rest of the supplies to nullify this loss?
(b) 8% d is the correct answers
(d) 20 %
(4) in the following series fine the missing number 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, ?, 377
(c) 233 c is the correct answer
(5) If dog is called lion, lion is called bison, bison is called snake, snake is called mongoose, mongoose is called crocodile, then which one is reared as pet?
(b) Bison a is the correct answers
(6) The price of 10 chairs is equal to that of 4 tables. The price of 15 chairs and 2 tables together is N4000. What is the total price of 12 chairs and 3 tables?
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
Price – N
2,500 N2,000 (one Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Access
Account Type: Savings
Account Number: 1224572223
Account Name: Geofrey Ezekiel Trengshak
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 07042369681, or Call Us on 07069624811.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.