Interswitch Recruitment Aptitude Test Past Question and Answers. the format, how is it patterned, what is it all about and the easiest way to get it. The questions are designed to help student ease their examination fever and pass with flying colours.
Why Past Question and Answers?
In this paragraph, I’m going to discuss a few reasons why practice is important to mastering skills. Firstly, the only way to truly learn a skill is by actually doing what you’ll have to do in the real world. Secondly, I think practice can be a fun way of putting in the necessary hours. There are, however, some people who will disagree. Thirdly, and most importantly, it is said that people tend to remember only 10-20% of what they read or hear. Moreover, that number rises to as much as 90% when you put theory to practice. In conclusion, following up explanation with practice is key to mastering a skill
Why You Need a Copy of Past Question and Answers
Any candidate who would not want to write Interswitch Recruitment Aptitude Test examination every year, would make good use of this great opportunity by maximizing the use of Interswitch Recruitment Aptitude Test past question and answers. Because it is of immense important to you. There are several other reasons why you will need to purchase the past question and answer. But for clarity, we explain a few, you need the past question for the following reasons:
- First, it enlightens the candidate on the scope of the examination.
- It opens your eyes toward the dimension questions are likely to come out. Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination
- It makes the candidate to be confident of his or her self. Therefore you won’t depend on others or malpractice, rather you will be confident in your ability.
- Furthermore you won’t develop exams fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- It equips you beforehand, and also guides you on how to answer technical examination questions
Sample of question
And so far, we have picked some random question from past question for your assimilation.
(1) if KEY=MDAR, then what LOCK is coded as?
(b) NNEJ b is the correct answer
(2) in a certain language, if SUNSHINE is coded as TVOTIJOF then how will MOON be coded
- a) NPPQ
- b) NPPO b is the correct answer
- c) PPON
- d) NQQP
(3) Simran bought pet food worth Rs. 56000. She then sold 1/3rd of it
incurring a loss of 40%. What profit she must earn on rest of the supplies to nullify this loss?
(b) 8% d is the correct answers
(d) 20 %
(4) in the following series fine the missing number 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, ?, 377
(c) 233 c is the correct answer
(5) If dog is called lion, lion is called bison, bison is called snake, snake is called mongoose, mongoose is called crocodile, then which one is reared as pet?
- Bison a is the correct answers
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
Price – N
2,500 N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Type: Savings
Account Number: 0748556981
Account Name: Ezihe Nwokoma
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 07043016485, or Call Us on 07043016485.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.