FCE pankshin Post UTME Form (federal collage of education, pankshin FCEP post UTME/Direct entry screening application form into its various NCE and BSc. ed programmes is now available and on sale for the 2023/2024 academic session. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the federal collage of education pankshin for NCE and Degree into the various programmes offered by the school for the 2023/2024 academic session
FCE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Bellow are the requirement for admission into the federal collage of education pankshin.
- JAMB will not clear any candidate who does not have O level result uploaded. All candidates are therefore advised to visit any JAMB office of JAMB accredited CBT center to upload their O level result (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) if they have not done that during the registration process.
- All candidates are advice to check the collage screening co0nditions below before applying. supplying false information by any candidate will result in disqualification. you are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O level.
- LASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (all you need to know)
- UNICAL Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (all you need to know)
- UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (all you need to know)
- DELSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is out
- The academic board of the collage approved all qualify candidates who applied for admission into the collage in 2023 conducted by JAMB and score the cut off marks are to be screen.
- All UTME candidates mush have chosen FCE pankshin as their first choice and scored at least 180 for degree and 120 for NCE respectively and the differential score for various courses combination as indicated by the school on JAMB portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FCE PANKSHIN POST UTME FORM 2023
Check the easy steps on how to apply for federal collage of education pankshin post UTME form 2023
- Log on to the collage website: https://www.fcepkn.ed.ng/
- click on Apply now (top right corner of the website)
- Enter JAMB registration number
- Generate invoice
- Proceed to bank for payment or pay using your ATM card at the cafe
- Return to the portal
- Click on paid? Continue registration
- Enter the RRR you used for payment
- Enter password of your choice
- If your payment has been confirmed, you will be ask to login
- Click on the home link
- Click on login
- Enter your jamb number and password
- complete date of birth and all other bank field
- Click on O level/level menu
- Enter O level subjects and grades (also provide your examination number and date)
- For degree, click on UTME menu and and enter your subjects and grade correctly
- Print your screening form.
the date for post UTME screening will soon be publish on this same portal for all prospective candidate, you can always login to nafstsuniuyo.com.ng for more information about FCE pankshin.