ATBUTH School OF Nursing Bauchi. This article contains ATBUTH School OF Nursing Bauchi Past Questions And Answers which is now in a PDF format for easy download. This past Questions is designed to help student ease their exams and pass with flying colors.
ATBUTH School OF Nursing Bauchi Past Questions And Answers
ATBUTH School OF Nursing Bauchi entrances exams past questions and answers have been uploaded on this page. Candidate who will be siting for the school of nursing entrance examination can now get their past questions on this page as they prepare for the entrance examination into ATBUTH School OF Nursing Bauchi.
Research have shown that the entrance examination into ATBUTH School OF Nursing Bauchi has been more of repeated questions from the previous entrance examinations conducted by the school, therefore the past questions has a great advantage on students preparing for this entrance examination as follows:
- First, it enlightens the candidate on the scope of the examination.
- It open your eyes toward the dimension questions are likely to come out. Hence, you wont be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination
- It makes the candidate to be confident of his or her self. Therefore you wont depend on others or malpractice, rather you will be confident in your ability.
- Further more you wont develop exams fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- It equips you beforehand, and also guides you on how to answer technical examination questions
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
6. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
7. The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
8. Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
9. The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
10. Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
Price – N
2,500 N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: FCMB
Account Number: 1001994245
Account Name: Fran-Botex Global Ventures
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 07043016485, or Call Us on 07043016485.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.