Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing past question and answers. the format, how is it patterned, what is it all about and the easiest way to get it. The questions are designed to help student ease their examination fever and pass with flying colours.
Why Past Question and Answers?
In this paragraph, I’m going to discuss a few reasons why practice is important to mastering skills. Firstly, the only way to truly learn a skill is by actually doing what you’ll have to do in the real world. Secondly, I think practice can be a fun way of putting in the necessary hours. There are, however, some people who will disagree. Thirdly, and most importantly, it is said that people tend to remember only 10-20% of what they read or hear. Moreover, that number rises to as much as 90% when you put theory to practice. In conclusion, following up explanation with practice is key to mastering a skill
Why You Need a Copy of Past Question and Answers
Any candidate who would not want to write Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing examination every year, would make good use of this great opportunity by maximizing the use of Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing past question and answers. Because it is of immense important to you. There are several other reasons why you will need to purchase the past question and answer. But for clarity, we explain a few, you need the past question for the following reasons:
- First, it enlightens the candidate on the scope of the examination.
- It opens your eyes toward the dimension questions are likely to come out. Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination
- It makes the candidate to be confident of his or her self. Therefore you won’t depend on others or malpractice, rather you will be confident in your ability.
- Furthermore you won’t develop exams fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- It equips you beforehand, and also guides you on how to answer technical examination questions
In other to be sure that we are giving out the original Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Question and Answer (pdf) format we have decided to to give you some samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
6. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
7. The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
8. Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
9. The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
10. Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
Price – N
2,500 N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Access
Account Type: Savings
Account Number: 1224572223
Account Name: Geofrey Ezekiel Trengshak
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 07042369681, or Call Us on 07069624811.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.